Thursday, September 1, 2011

My Favorite Home Finds

Pierre Mirror

Okay, what does this mirror  have to do with food and wine? Well, picture this over a buffet in a dining room or in a breakfast area of a chic kitchen. I saw this at Z Gallerie's website. http://www.zgallerie.com/ I would love to see this piece in person. I've been in the LA shop many years ago when I was on a work related trip.

"Heritage" Dining Room Set


This is just lovely; I would put it in my breakfast area if I needed a new breakfast set. I could see  flutes filled with mimosas and a delectable plate filled with brunch items.


Art Italica "Verto Gold" Drinkware
These beautiful Italian Glasses are beautiful! One day, I guess when I win the lottery, I will get some of these (smile)!

Crate & Barrel Wine Glasses

Verve Flute

This flute is like art mirroring sparkling wine or champagne's bubbles; just look at the stem/base! These flutes would be lovely filled with a sparkling rose, perhaps a sparkling rose` by Schramsberg or this French sparkling wine http://lorrieswineandfoodworld.blogspot.com/2011/08/wine-review-cremant-d-alsace-lucien.html `!


Nat Wine Glass

This wine glass would be great in a transitional designed kitchen, dining room or Family Room when you entertain family and friends. Fill this glass with a Sauvignon Blanc from Honig, Bogle, Rutherford Ranch, Rodney Strong or J Pinot "California Pinot Gris and I promise you won't be dissappointed!

Edge 15 oz. Wine Glass


This would fit in a clean and contemporary kitchen, dining or entertaining space, like your Family Room.  Can't you just see this glass filled with a nice Cabernet Sauvignon. Check out my picks from my blog. I spy some Rodney Strong 2008 Alexander Valley Cabernet Sauvignon or Honig 2008 Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon  in this wine glass. http://www.crateandbarrel.com


 Vino Plates

I only got one set, four plates to a box, of these lovely plates. They were on sale at my local Pottery Barn. I hope when I have a little extra cash to splurge, I can get another set, if they have any left! They retailed for $35.00, but were on sale for $20.99. Money can sure be a wonderful thing! I had these appetizers on my plates.


Grilled Prosciutto Wrapped Figs Stuffed with Goat Cheese

http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/anne-burrell/grilled-prosciutto-wrapped-figs-stuffed-with-goat-cheese-recipe/index.html

These are to die for!

Well, these are just a few of my favorite home finds from the internet and my local retail stores in Little Rock.








No comments:

Post a Comment