Thursday, July 28, 2011

Glass Corks



http://www.vinivino.com/blog/syrah-cusumano-2008-wine-of-the-week/

This glass cork was introduced to me about two weeks ago in a chic wine shop in Jackson, MS. I was visiting my dear friend Donna, and I told her I wanted to check out a nice wine shop. When I told the wine sales guy about my blog, he showed me the glass cork and we both went on and on about them.

 He predicts that the corks will start to be produced in other colors besides the clear glass. He gave one to me and I felt like I got a small treasure; I keep it in my purse so I can show other wine lovers my new treasure!

The wine world is full of small and big treasures; I guess that is why I love it so much! There is something for everyone to experience.

Cheers,

Lorrie

No comments:

Post a Comment