Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Filled Wine Glasses & The Tables They Rest On

Cobblestone & Vine

I have a passion for interior design, wine and food. I think all pleasurable experiences in life begin with the eye, and end in the soul. Simple things and foods along with elegant things and foods can all find balance, in the home and body. So, I am always on a quest to feed both the aesthetic and culinary aspects of my life, and hopefully my readers lives.  Here are a few glasses and tables and a few wine suggestions that I love, and maybe you will too!

Telescoping table by Grandin Road
Grandin Road


Horchow
This glass found on Horchow's website is a bit pricey, but I think it would look great on top of this drum table filled with a glass of Bogle Chardonnay or J Pinot Gris.

Maybe have a little sparkling water in this goblet and sit it on the table below. I just love the look!
Crate and Barrel goblet
Grandin Road table


This flute would look great on this breakfast table filled with a mimosa.
Horchow
I had to throw in a chair. Don't we need to sit down and relax with a glass of wine sitting on a wonderful table?


Chair & Stemware by Horchow



Boy, this flute filled with J Sparkling Wine, while sitting in the above chair would be sheer luxury!

No comments:

Post a Comment