Thursday, January 6, 2011

Movie Stars: What are their wine and food choices?

I am not an avid admirer of movie stars; but this lady has always been a star that I would love to meet. When I was a little girl in elementary school, I wrote an essay of who was my idol. Well Diahann Carrol was "Julia" on television. She was a single African American nurse and single mom to her son Corey. She had a beautiful look, personality, clothes and apartment. I felt this was a life that I would not mind having.

As an adult, oenophile and foodie, I would love to know if she is a wine lover and foodie. I'd love to sit down and have a glass of Domaine Carneros Brut sparkling wine and a few appetizers with her and find out more about her life as a Diva.

Are there any stars who you feel a kinship to? Again, stars are not of big interest to me, but this lady has always had my admiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment