Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year


Me pretending to be a Diva, wearing pink lipstick and well, long hair!

I just wanted to wish all of my readers a safe, healthy and prosperous New Year. I feel so blessed to be able to share some of my favorite things that give me joy, and joy to the readers of my blog. I love wine, food and interior design. So, I hope to continue to provide you with honest wine reviews, great recipes, and other lifestyle related articles.

I also want to thank all the wonderful people in wine country who provide me wine samples, so I can share my experiences with all of you. In addition to wine, I'd like to thank all the authors who have  provided me books to review and, all the companies that have provided me with food items to review. I love spreading the word, so that you can drink, read, cook and enjoy the wine lifestyle. So, tonight raise your wine glass or champagne flute to welcome 2012!


So, enjoy a little sparkling wine tonight and have a little fun! Bubbles are good for the soul!

No comments:

Post a Comment