Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Christmas Wish List

Okay, I know it is early, but Santa I have wanted this gift for over a year now.. Yes, I know it is expensive, but I really, really want it! It cost almost $80.00, but Santa baby, I never said I had inexpensive taste; I just have limited funds. Right now there is free shipping, but I forgot that you have your own delivery schedule. Well, see if an elf can go to this website and hammer out one of these for me. http://www.addisoncollection.net/oliv-ss0194.html Note: This can be found at Frontgate.

I also want a new wine cellar by Sub-Zero http://www.subzero.com/WineStorage/424FSWine. Yes it is is pricey, but if anyone can do it you can Santa. Also, fill the wine cellar up with some of my favorites listed on this blog along with some Moet & Chandon White Star and Pommery Brut Royal champagne please.

If I could get a generous gift card to our local Fresh Market that would be great as well. In addition a William's and Sonoma gift card would be another wonderful gift. 

I'd like a new set of pots; I have not figured out the brand that I want yet. I'll do a little research and let you know.

The last thing I want Santa is a book published on Appetizers and Wine Pairings. It has always been something that I have wanted to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment